Tire Tread Trends: Goodyear GP4D
Dump truck tire
It features a non-directional tread design for high fore, aft, and lateral traction; ultra-wide tread arc width for improved sidewall protection, enhanced flotation, and enhanced tread life; centerline riding lugs for long tread wear and a smooth ride; and more.
It is available in a 65-series profile and select wide-base sizes for a high degree of flotation, improved stability, and reduced ground pressure.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. | goodyear.com
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year464 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views