Tire Tread Trends: Goodyear GP4D
Dump truck tire
It features a non-directional tread design for high fore, aft, and lateral traction; ultra-wide tread arc width for improved sidewall protection, enhanced flotation, and enhanced tread life; centerline riding lugs for long tread wear and a smooth ride; and more.
It is available in a 65-series profile and select wide-base sizes for a high degree of flotation, improved stability, and reduced ground pressure.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. | goodyear.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars317 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees267 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry200 Views