Tire Tread Trends: Goodyear GP4D
Dump truck tire
It features a non-directional tread design for high fore, aft, and lateral traction; ultra-wide tread arc width for improved sidewall protection, enhanced flotation, and enhanced tread life; centerline riding lugs for long tread wear and a smooth ride; and more.
It is available in a 65-series profile and select wide-base sizes for a high degree of flotation, improved stability, and reduced ground pressure.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. | goodyear.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views