Tire Tread Trends: Goodyear GP4D
Dump truck tire
It features a non-directional tread design for high fore, aft, and lateral traction; ultra-wide tread arc width for improved sidewall protection, enhanced flotation, and enhanced tread life; centerline riding lugs for long tread wear and a smooth ride; and more.
It is available in a 65-series profile and select wide-base sizes for a high degree of flotation, improved stability, and reduced ground pressure.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. | goodyear.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2312 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...542 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views