Tire Tread Trends: Goodyear GP4D
Dump truck tire
It features a non-directional tread design for high fore, aft, and lateral traction; ultra-wide tread arc width for improved sidewall protection, enhanced flotation, and enhanced tread life; centerline riding lugs for long tread wear and a smooth ride; and more.
It is available in a 65-series profile and select wide-base sizes for a high degree of flotation, improved stability, and reduced ground pressure.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. | goodyear.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck930 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land623 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos544 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X411 Views
- Excellent advice for roof control in underground mines197 Views