Tire Tread Trends: Michelin X-Super Terrain
Dump truck tire to debut
New features are said to improve service capabilities, and the tire size range will include 23.5R5.
Uptime will be optimized through the use of C2 technology, which has robust casings with less shoulder mass that leads to longer tread life.
The design also promotes additional sidewall protection, while a new tread compound and more durable casing extend tire life by up to 15 percent.
Michelin | michelin-us.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2302 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...539 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views