Tire Tread Trends: Michelin X-Super Terrain
Dump truck tire to debut
New features are said to improve service capabilities, and the tire size range will include 23.5R5.
Uptime will be optimized through the use of C2 technology, which has robust casings with less shoulder mass that leads to longer tread life.
The design also promotes additional sidewall protection, while a new tread compound and more durable casing extend tire life by up to 15 percent.
Michelin | michelin-us.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views