Tire Tread Trends: Michelin X-Super Terrain
Dump truck tire to debut
New features are said to improve service capabilities, and the tire size range will include 23.5R5.
Uptime will be optimized through the use of C2 technology, which has robust casings with less shoulder mass that leads to longer tread life.
The design also promotes additional sidewall protection, while a new tread compound and more durable casing extend tire life by up to 15 percent.
Michelin | michelin-us.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1295 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1046 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?694 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant532 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth473 Views