Tire Tread Trends: Michelin X-Super Terrain
Dump truck tire to debut
New features are said to improve service capabilities, and the tire size range will include 23.5R5.
Uptime will be optimized through the use of C2 technology, which has robust casings with less shoulder mass that leads to longer tread life.
The design also promotes additional sidewall protection, while a new tread compound and more durable casing extend tire life by up to 15 percent.
Michelin | michelin-us.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers296 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 282 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views