Tire Tread Trends: Michelin X-Super Terrain
Dump truck tire to debut
New features are said to improve service capabilities, and the tire size range will include 23.5R5.
Uptime will be optimized through the use of C2 technology, which has robust casings with less shoulder mass that leads to longer tread life.
The design also promotes additional sidewall protection, while a new tread compound and more durable casing extend tire life by up to 15 percent.
Michelin | michelin-us.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew158 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views