Tire Tread Trends: Yokohama RL45 and RL51
Durable tread design
The tires feature new treads that are said to be more durable and longer lasting.
The RL45 is made for articulated dump trucks and scrapers. Available in size 26.5R25, it boasts an advanced tread composition to provide improved wear, low-heat generation, and cut resistance, while the zigzag-shaped groove provides better traction on rock and gravel surfaces.
The RL51 is designed for front-end loaders and graders. Available in size 23.5R25, a high-tech tread compound provides better wear and cut resistance.
Both tires feature a non-directional block pattern.
Yokohama Tire Corp. | yokohamatire.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew163 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views