Tire Tread Trends: Yokohama RL45 and RL51
Durable tread design
The tires feature new treads that are said to be more durable and longer lasting.
The RL45 is made for articulated dump trucks and scrapers. Available in size 26.5R25, it boasts an advanced tread composition to provide improved wear, low-heat generation, and cut resistance, while the zigzag-shaped groove provides better traction on rock and gravel surfaces.
The RL51 is designed for front-end loaders and graders. Available in size 23.5R25, a high-tech tread compound provides better wear and cut resistance.
Both tires feature a non-directional block pattern.
Yokohama Tire Corp. | yokohamatire.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views