Tire Tread Trends: Yokohama RL45 and RL51
Durable tread design
The tires feature new treads that are said to be more durable and longer lasting.
The RL45 is made for articulated dump trucks and scrapers. Available in size 26.5R25, it boasts an advanced tread composition to provide improved wear, low-heat generation, and cut resistance, while the zigzag-shaped groove provides better traction on rock and gravel surfaces.
The RL51 is designed for front-end loaders and graders. Available in size 23.5R25, a high-tech tread compound provides better wear and cut resistance.
Both tires feature a non-directional block pattern.
Yokohama Tire Corp. | yokohamatire.com
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views