Tire Tread Trends: Yokohama RL45 and RL51
Durable tread design
The tires feature new treads that are said to be more durable and longer lasting.
The RL45 is made for articulated dump trucks and scrapers. Available in size 26.5R25, it boasts an advanced tread composition to provide improved wear, low-heat generation, and cut resistance, while the zigzag-shaped groove provides better traction on rock and gravel surfaces.
The RL51 is designed for front-end loaders and graders. Available in size 23.5R25, a high-tech tread compound provides better wear and cut resistance.
Both tires feature a non-directional block pattern.
Yokohama Tire Corp. | yokohamatire.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views