Tire Tread Trends: Yokohama RL45 and RL51
Durable tread design
The tires feature new treads that are said to be more durable and longer lasting.
The RL45 is made for articulated dump trucks and scrapers. Available in size 26.5R25, it boasts an advanced tread composition to provide improved wear, low-heat generation, and cut resistance, while the zigzag-shaped groove provides better traction on rock and gravel surfaces.
The RL51 is designed for front-end loaders and graders. Available in size 23.5R25, a high-tech tread compound provides better wear and cut resistance.
Both tires feature a non-directional block pattern.
Yokohama Tire Corp. | yokohamatire.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views