Trekker Tractor opens Orlando location, authorized Case dealer
Trekker Tractor has opened a new location in Orlando.
The new location is at 9481 Boggy Creek Road.
The only authorized dealer for Case Construction equipment in Florida, Trekker Tractor now has five locations throughout the state, and the entire line is available
at all their locations.
“We are excited about expanding our operations,” Ronald Miller, vice president of Trekker Tractor, says in a written statement about the new location. “There are many types of businesses we service throughout the state, and it’s important that we have locations available for quick turnaround on service and parts. Both are critical aspects of owning machinery.”
The company was founded to supply Case equipment throughout Florida in 2010 and has quickly expanded. Trekker Tractor offers both new and used equipment, rental equipment, and parts and service for the full range of construction equipment. On-site service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by its certified technicians.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher510 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks362 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident328 Views
- Cement shortage in Michigan may delay construction242 Views