Trekker Tractor opens Orlando location, authorized Case dealer
Trekker Tractor has opened a new location in Orlando.
The new location is at 9481 Boggy Creek Road.
The only authorized dealer for Case Construction equipment in Florida, Trekker Tractor now has five locations throughout the state, and the entire line is available
at all their locations.
“We are excited about expanding our operations,” Ronald Miller, vice president of Trekker Tractor, says in a written statement about the new location. “There are many types of businesses we service throughout the state, and it’s important that we have locations available for quick turnaround on service and parts. Both are critical aspects of owning machinery.”
The company was founded to supply Case equipment throughout Florida in 2010 and has quickly expanded. Trekker Tractor offers both new and used equipment, rental equipment, and parts and service for the full range of construction equipment. On-site service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by its certified technicians.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution184 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views