Trekker Tractor opens Orlando location, authorized Case dealer
Trekker Tractor has opened a new location in Orlando.
The new location is at 9481 Boggy Creek Road.
The only authorized dealer for Case Construction equipment in Florida, Trekker Tractor now has five locations throughout the state, and the entire line is available
at all their locations.
“We are excited about expanding our operations,” Ronald Miller, vice president of Trekker Tractor, says in a written statement about the new location. “There are many types of businesses we service throughout the state, and it’s important that we have locations available for quick turnaround on service and parts. Both are critical aspects of owning machinery.”
The company was founded to supply Case equipment throughout Florida in 2010 and has quickly expanded. Trekker Tractor offers both new and used equipment, rental equipment, and parts and service for the full range of construction equipment. On-site service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by its certified technicians.
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky216 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views