Trekker Tractor opens Orlando location, authorized Case dealer
Trekker Tractor has opened a new location in Orlando.
The new location is at 9481 Boggy Creek Road.
The only authorized dealer for Case Construction equipment in Florida, Trekker Tractor now has five locations throughout the state, and the entire line is available
at all their locations.
“We are excited about expanding our operations,” Ronald Miller, vice president of Trekker Tractor, says in a written statement about the new location. “There are many types of businesses we service throughout the state, and it’s important that we have locations available for quick turnaround on service and parts. Both are critical aspects of owning machinery.”
The company was founded to supply Case equipment throughout Florida in 2010 and has quickly expanded. Trekker Tractor offers both new and used equipment, rental equipment, and parts and service for the full range of construction equipment. On-site service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by its certified technicians.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February441 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again296 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)183 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views