Trimble acquires Actronic
Trimble announced Tuesday it has acquired New Zealand-based Actronic Holdings Limited, which provides weighing technology and payload information systems to construction, aggregates, mining and waste markets.
The acquisition adds weighing information to the information Trimble provides contractors by adding Actronic’s LOADRITE weighing system to the Trimble Connected Site.
“LOADRITE weighing systems expand the richness of the Connected Site information we collect from machines and complements the productivity and reporting capabilities we already provide our customers,” said Roz Buick, vice president and general manager of Trimble’s Heavy Civil Construction Division.
Financial terms of the acquisition have not been disclosed.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers281 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views