Trimble acquires Actronic
Trimble announced Tuesday it has acquired New Zealand-based Actronic Holdings Limited, which provides weighing technology and payload information systems to construction, aggregates, mining and waste markets.
The acquisition adds weighing information to the information Trimble provides contractors by adding Actronic’s LOADRITE weighing system to the Trimble Connected Site.
“LOADRITE weighing systems expand the richness of the Connected Site information we collect from machines and complements the productivity and reporting capabilities we already provide our customers,” said Roz Buick, vice president and general manager of Trimble’s Heavy Civil Construction Division.
Financial terms of the acquisition have not been disclosed.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views