Trimble acquires Actronic
Trimble announced Tuesday it has acquired New Zealand-based Actronic Holdings Limited, which provides weighing technology and payload information systems to construction, aggregates, mining and waste markets.
The acquisition adds weighing information to the information Trimble provides contractors by adding Actronic’s LOADRITE weighing system to the Trimble Connected Site.
“LOADRITE weighing systems expand the richness of the Connected Site information we collect from machines and complements the productivity and reporting capabilities we already provide our customers,” said Roz Buick, vice president and general manager of Trimble’s Heavy Civil Construction Division.
Financial terms of the acquisition have not been disclosed.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety384 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029269 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013185 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill143 Views