Trimble acquires Actronic
Trimble announced Tuesday it has acquired New Zealand-based Actronic Holdings Limited, which provides weighing technology and payload information systems to construction, aggregates, mining and waste markets.
The acquisition adds weighing information to the information Trimble provides contractors by adding Actronic’s LOADRITE weighing system to the Trimble Connected Site.
“LOADRITE weighing systems expand the richness of the Connected Site information we collect from machines and complements the productivity and reporting capabilities we already provide our customers,” said Roz Buick, vice president and general manager of Trimble’s Heavy Civil Construction Division.
Financial terms of the acquisition have not been disclosed.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views