Trimble: Integrates asset, fleet management services with 3D project monitoring
Trimble’s version 2.3 of its web-based construction application — VisionLink software powered by Trimble — integrates asset and fleet management services with new 3D Project Monitoring functionality and production output tools.
The software combines earthmoving, grading, finishing, compaction, and asset and fleet management operations into one application. It allows contractors to track earthworks and compaction progress remotely, combining information in one place to help make faster decisions, lower operating costs, reduce project risk, and increase productivity.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter424 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees232 Views