Trimble launches mobile GIS community
Trimble’s new Trimble Mobile GIS Developer Community, hosted within the Trimble Connected Community (TCC) portal, provides members with access to software tools and services as well as documentation, a developer forum, knowledge base, and support resources.
The software development kits (SDKs) available to members of the Mobile GIS Developer Community include the following:
• The GPS Pathfinder Field Toolkit: Designed for rapid development of standalone GPS-enabled applications for Win32 and Windows Mobile platforms.
• The MobileGNSS Field and Office Tools: Allows developers to create Esri ArcGIS Mobile applications with GNSS postprocessing capability.
“The Mobile GIS Developer Community allows our customers and partners to leverage Trimble’s positioning solutions within their application environment,” said Chris Rose, global sales director for Trimble’s Mapping & GIS Division, in a written press statement. “Over time, Trimble plans to grow the community with additional developer-centric tools and services, continuously adding value for community members.”
Members of the Mobile GIS Developer Community pay an annual fee covering software maintenance and developer support and also pay license fees when they deploy applications to their customers.
For additional information and to apply to become a member of the Mobile GIS Developer Community, go to www.trimble.com/gis_dev_community. An application form may be downloaded on the site.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April649 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views