Trimble: Tracks earthworks and compaction progress remotely
Trimble’s version 2.3 of its Web-based construction application — VisionLink software powered by Trimble — integrates asset and fleet management services with new 3D Project Monitoring functionality and production output tools.
The software combines earthmoving, grading, finishing, compaction, and asset and fleet management operations into one application. It allows contractors to track earthworks and compaction progress remotely, combining information in one place to help make faster decisions, lower operating costs, reduce project risk, and increase productivity, according to Trimble.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views