Trimble: Tracks earthworks and compaction progress remotely
Trimble’s version 2.3 of its Web-based construction application — VisionLink software powered by Trimble — integrates asset and fleet management services with new 3D Project Monitoring functionality and production output tools.
The software combines earthmoving, grading, finishing, compaction, and asset and fleet management operations into one application. It allows contractors to track earthworks and compaction progress remotely, combining information in one place to help make faster decisions, lower operating costs, reduce project risk, and increase productivity, according to Trimble.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views