TRIP releasing report, ‘Maryland Transportation by the Numbers’
The report, “Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” will be released by national nonprofit transportation research group, at a news conference in Silver Spring, Md., at 8 a.m. ET on Feb. 28.
The report provides key facts and figures regarding road and bridge conditions, economic development, highway safety, and transportation funding in Maryland.
Carolyn Kelly, TRIP’s associate director of research and communication, will present the findings of the report at the news conference.
Look for detailed coverage from Aggregates Manager after this report is released.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant500 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March377 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call277 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views