TRIP releasing report, ‘Maryland Transportation by the Numbers’
The report, “Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” will be released by national nonprofit transportation research group, at a news conference in Silver Spring, Md., at 8 a.m. ET on Feb. 28.
The report provides key facts and figures regarding road and bridge conditions, economic development, highway safety, and transportation funding in Maryland.
Carolyn Kelly, TRIP’s associate director of research and communication, will present the findings of the report at the news conference.
Look for detailed coverage from Aggregates Manager after this report is released.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views