TRIP report: North Carolina faces $20 billion shortfall in next 20 years
TRIP today released a North Carolina report at news conferences in Charlotte, Raleigh and Winston-Salem.
The report, “The Future of North Carolina’s Transportation System,” analyzes road and bridge conditions, traffic congestion, economic development and job creation, highway safety, and transportation funding in North Carolina.
The report also finds that the state faces a $65 billion transportation funding shortfall over the next 20 years. Included in the report are lists of needed road, bridge and transit projects in the Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham, Winston-Salem areas, and throughout the state, that cannot be addressed without additional transportation funding.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2402 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home1030 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...583 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry304 Views