TRIP report: North Carolina faces $20 billion shortfall in next 20 years
TRIP today released a North Carolina report at news conferences in Charlotte, Raleigh and Winston-Salem.
The report, “The Future of North Carolina’s Transportation System,” analyzes road and bridge conditions, traffic congestion, economic development and job creation, highway safety, and transportation funding in North Carolina.
The report also finds that the state faces a $65 billion transportation funding shortfall over the next 20 years. Included in the report are lists of needed road, bridge and transit projects in the Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham, Winston-Salem areas, and throughout the state, that cannot be addressed without additional transportation funding.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 288 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America161 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views