TRIP report: North Carolina faces $20 billion shortfall in next 20 years
TRIP today released a North Carolina report at news conferences in Charlotte, Raleigh and Winston-Salem.
The report, “The Future of North Carolina’s Transportation System,” analyzes road and bridge conditions, traffic congestion, economic development and job creation, highway safety, and transportation funding in North Carolina.
The report also finds that the state faces a $65 billion transportation funding shortfall over the next 20 years. Included in the report are lists of needed road, bridge and transit projects in the Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham, Winston-Salem areas, and throughout the state, that cannot be addressed without additional transportation funding.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry571 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction472 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers408 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company377 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way321 Views