TRIP report released tomorrow on Arkansas surface transportation system
TRIP will release a new report that evaluates the current condition, use and funding of Arkansas’ surface transportation system at a news conference in Little Rock tomorrow at 10 a.m. CDT.
The report, “Future Mobility in Arkansas: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” analyzes road and bridge conditions, traffic congestion, economic development and job creation, highway safety, and transportation funding in Arkansas.
Better Roads will post the report after its release tomorrow morning.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views