TRIP to release Arkansas economic development report tomorrow
A new report, “The Top 40 Transportation Projects to Support Economic Growth and Quality of Life in Arkansas,” will be released by TRIP at a news conference in Little Rock at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 30. TRIP is a national nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C.
The most needed transportation improvements in Arkansas include projects to build, expand or modernize the state’s highways, roads and bridges. These improvements would enhance economic development opportunities throughout the state by increasing mobility and freight movement, easing congestion and making Arkansas an attractive place to live, visit and do business. Many of these projects cannot be addressed without additional transportation funding.
We’ll have the report posted tomorrow after it is released.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance298 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments225 Views