TRIP to release Arkansas economic development report tomorrow
A new report, “The Top 40 Transportation Projects to Support Economic Growth and Quality of Life in Arkansas,” will be released by TRIP at a news conference in Little Rock at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 30. TRIP is a national nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C.
The most needed transportation improvements in Arkansas include projects to build, expand or modernize the state’s highways, roads and bridges. These improvements would enhance economic development opportunities throughout the state by increasing mobility and freight movement, easing congestion and making Arkansas an attractive place to live, visit and do business. Many of these projects cannot be addressed without additional transportation funding.
We’ll have the report posted tomorrow after it is released.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views