Truck sales tax repeal legislation introduced
Representative Jim Gerlach (R-Pa.) introduced H.R. 4321, legislation to repeal the retail sales excise tax on heavy trucks and replace the revenue with a small increase in the diesel fuel tax rate. The bill was cosponsored by Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.), according to an NTEA Insider report.
The bill has been referred to the House Ways and Means Committee, of which Rep. Gerlach is a member.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry622 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter388 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views