Two Holcim plants make safety milestones
Two thumbs up for Holcim (US)!
The company’s Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants Holcim (US) facilitie are celebrating safety milestones by reaching three- and five-year marks without a lost-time injury.
The Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants reached employee safety milestones in May and July.
“These milestones are more than a point of pride for us, they demonstrate employees living our safety culture every day,” said Bernard Terver, president and chief executive officer of Holcim (US), in a press release. “Our employees have shown great commitment to implementing our universal safety measures. We’re extremely proud of the results and look forward to continued excellence.”
A lost-time injury is defined as an accident resulting in an injury that requires the employee to take time off. The Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants marked three and five years, respectively, without a lost time injury.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views