Two Holcim plants make safety milestones
Two thumbs up for Holcim (US)!
The company’s Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants Holcim (US) facilitie are celebrating safety milestones by reaching three- and five-year marks without a lost-time injury.
The Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants reached employee safety milestones in May and July.
“These milestones are more than a point of pride for us, they demonstrate employees living our safety culture every day,” said Bernard Terver, president and chief executive officer of Holcim (US), in a press release. “Our employees have shown great commitment to implementing our universal safety measures. We’re extremely proud of the results and look forward to continued excellence.”
A lost-time injury is defined as an accident resulting in an injury that requires the employee to take time off. The Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants marked three and five years, respectively, without a lost time injury.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world300 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention198 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior172 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village147 Views