Two Holcim plants make safety milestones
Two thumbs up for Holcim (US)!
The company’s Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants Holcim (US) facilitie are celebrating safety milestones by reaching three- and five-year marks without a lost-time injury.
The Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants reached employee safety milestones in May and July.
“These milestones are more than a point of pride for us, they demonstrate employees living our safety culture every day,” said Bernard Terver, president and chief executive officer of Holcim (US), in a press release. “Our employees have shown great commitment to implementing our universal safety measures. We’re extremely proud of the results and look forward to continued excellence.”
A lost-time injury is defined as an accident resulting in an injury that requires the employee to take time off. The Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants marked three and five years, respectively, without a lost time injury.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year488 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries333 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan255 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs188 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding163 Views