Two Holcim plants make safety milestones
Two thumbs up for Holcim (US)!
The company’s Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants Holcim (US) facilitie are celebrating safety milestones by reaching three- and five-year marks without a lost-time injury.
The Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants reached employee safety milestones in May and July.
“These milestones are more than a point of pride for us, they demonstrate employees living our safety culture every day,” said Bernard Terver, president and chief executive officer of Holcim (US), in a press release. “Our employees have shown great commitment to implementing our universal safety measures. We’re extremely proud of the results and look forward to continued excellence.”
A lost-time injury is defined as an accident resulting in an injury that requires the employee to take time off. The Ste. Genevieve and Ada plants marked three and five years, respectively, without a lost time injury.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views