Two industry reps to testify on importance of shale energy
Two industry representatives are scheduled to testify before the U.S. House of Representatives Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy & Mineral Resources at a March 14 hearing, “America’s Onshore Energy Resources: Creating Jobs, Securing America, and Lowering Prices.”
According to a report from the Associated Equipment Distributors (AED), Whit Perryman, chief executive officer at Vermeer Equipment of Texas-Louisiana and 2013 vice president of AED’s board of directors, will testify on behalf of the association.
Don Shilling, president of General Equipment & Supplies and AED’s 2013 board senior vice president, will testify on behalf of the Energy Equipment and Infrastructure Alliance (EEIA).
According to AED, their remarks will highlight the growth their businesses have experienced because of shale energy development and underscore the need for states to take the lead in regulating this growing sector.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014107 Views