Two industry reps to testify on importance of shale energy
Two industry representatives are scheduled to testify before the U.S. House of Representatives Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy & Mineral Resources at a March 14 hearing, “America’s Onshore Energy Resources: Creating Jobs, Securing America, and Lowering Prices.”
According to a report from the Associated Equipment Distributors (AED), Whit Perryman, chief executive officer at Vermeer Equipment of Texas-Louisiana and 2013 vice president of AED’s board of directors, will testify on behalf of the association.
Don Shilling, president of General Equipment & Supplies and AED’s 2013 board senior vice president, will testify on behalf of the Energy Equipment and Infrastructure Alliance (EEIA).
According to AED, their remarks will highlight the growth their businesses have experienced because of shale energy development and underscore the need for states to take the lead in regulating this growing sector.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151559 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151033 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production679 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone404 Views