Two industry reps to testify on importance of shale energy
Two industry representatives are scheduled to testify before the U.S. House of Representatives Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy & Mineral Resources at a March 14 hearing, “America’s Onshore Energy Resources: Creating Jobs, Securing America, and Lowering Prices.”
According to a report from the Associated Equipment Distributors (AED), Whit Perryman, chief executive officer at Vermeer Equipment of Texas-Louisiana and 2013 vice president of AED’s board of directors, will testify on behalf of the association.
Don Shilling, president of General Equipment & Supplies and AED’s 2013 board senior vice president, will testify on behalf of the Energy Equipment and Infrastructure Alliance (EEIA).
According to AED, their remarks will highlight the growth their businesses have experienced because of shale energy development and underscore the need for states to take the lead in regulating this growing sector.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas413 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views