Two men hospitalized after accident at Texas sand and gravel operation
Two men are in the hospital following an accident at a sand and gravel operation near Amarillo, Texas.
One worker was airlifted to the hospital Wednesday morning due to injuries sustained after a cable broke off a truck and struck him in the face, NewsChannel 10 reports.
As of Wednesday evening, the victim’s condition was still unknown.
Another worker involved in the accident also went to the hospital Wednesday with non-life-threatening injuries.
For tips on preventing jobsite accidents, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014107 Views