Two men hospitalized after accident at Texas sand and gravel operation
Two men are in the hospital following an accident at a sand and gravel operation near Amarillo, Texas.
One worker was airlifted to the hospital Wednesday morning due to injuries sustained after a cable broke off a truck and struck him in the face, NewsChannel 10 reports.
As of Wednesday evening, the victim’s condition was still unknown.
Another worker involved in the accident also went to the hospital Wednesday with non-life-threatening injuries.
For tips on preventing jobsite accidents, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February431 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again271 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views