Two men hospitalized after accident at Texas sand and gravel operation
Two men are in the hospital following an accident at a sand and gravel operation near Amarillo, Texas.
One worker was airlifted to the hospital Wednesday morning due to injuries sustained after a cable broke off a truck and struck him in the face, NewsChannel 10 reports.
As of Wednesday evening, the victim’s condition was still unknown.
Another worker involved in the accident also went to the hospital Wednesday with non-life-threatening injuries.
For tips on preventing jobsite accidents, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views