Two men hospitalized after accident at Texas sand and gravel operation
Two men are in the hospital following an accident at a sand and gravel operation near Amarillo, Texas.
One worker was airlifted to the hospital Wednesday morning due to injuries sustained after a cable broke off a truck and struck him in the face, NewsChannel 10 reports.
As of Wednesday evening, the victim’s condition was still unknown.
Another worker involved in the accident also went to the hospital Wednesday with non-life-threatening injuries.
For tips on preventing jobsite accidents, click here.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1057 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April597 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts401 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry348 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration332 Views