Two men hospitalized after accident at Texas sand and gravel operation
Two men are in the hospital following an accident at a sand and gravel operation near Amarillo, Texas.
One worker was airlifted to the hospital Wednesday morning due to injuries sustained after a cable broke off a truck and struck him in the face, NewsChannel 10 reports.
As of Wednesday evening, the victim’s condition was still unknown.
Another worker involved in the accident also went to the hospital Wednesday with non-life-threatening injuries.
For tips on preventing jobsite accidents, click here.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program607 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana422 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas397 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials234 Views