Two new SITECH dealers established in Brazil
Two new SITECH Technology Dealers have been established in Brazil.
SITECH Sul Brazil and SITECH Noroeste Brazil join the premier network of SITECH dealerships, a global distribution network offering a comprehensive portfolio of construction technology systems available to heavy and highway contractors.
With the addition of Sul Brazil and Noroeste Brazil, along with Brazil Central which was announced in July 2010, Trimble now has SITECH distribution coverage across all of Brazil.
SITECH Technology Dealers represent Trimble and Caterpillar machine control systems for the contractor’s entire fleet of heavy equipment regardless of machine brand, along with Trimble’s portfolio of Connected Site solutions — site-positioning systems, construction asset management services, software and powerful wireless, and Internet-based site communications infrastructure.
Through the adoption of construction technology, contractors can experience new levels of productivity that enable more competitive bidding on projects. SITECH Technology Dealers offer the most advanced and complete set of tools to revolutionize the construction workflow.
Trimble is establishing SITECH Technology Dealers in the Americas, Europe and Asia / Pacific regions. The three SITECH dealerships in Brazil will serve heavy and highway contractors involved in a range of earthmoving applications such as the construction of roads, highways, railways and airports as well as site prep for large commercial, industrial, and residential projects.
For more information about SITECH Dealers, go to www.sitech-construction.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world321 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry195 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)175 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views