Two year delay on CARB regs?
In a series of workshops it’s conducting throughout the state, the California Air Resources Board says its considering a series of amendments to its off-highway emissions regulations, which it indefinately postponed in February.
Still lacking an EPA waiver that would allow them to enforce these rules — which were scheduled to start March 1st for large fleets — CARB says it may consider a two-year delay of the regulation start date, requiring large fleets to comply by March 1, 2012. An up to two-year compliance delay may also be possible for medium and small fleets.
To view a copy of the workshop handout that details these changes, click here.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs210 Views