Two year delay on CARB regs?
In a series of workshops it’s conducting throughout the state, the California Air Resources Board says its considering a series of amendments to its off-highway emissions regulations, which it indefinately postponed in February.
Still lacking an EPA waiver that would allow them to enforce these rules — which were scheduled to start March 1st for large fleets — CARB says it may consider a two-year delay of the regulation start date, requiring large fleets to comply by March 1, 2012. An up to two-year compliance delay may also be possible for medium and small fleets.
To view a copy of the workshop handout that details these changes, click here.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views