Two year delay on CARB regs?
In a series of workshops it’s conducting throughout the state, the California Air Resources Board says its considering a series of amendments to its off-highway emissions regulations, which it indefinately postponed in February.
Still lacking an EPA waiver that would allow them to enforce these rules — which were scheduled to start March 1st for large fleets — CARB says it may consider a two-year delay of the regulation start date, requiring large fleets to comply by March 1, 2012. An up to two-year compliance delay may also be possible for medium and small fleets.
To view a copy of the workshop handout that details these changes, click here.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views