U.S. Census Bureau releases value of construction overview
The United States Census Bureau has released an overview of the value of construction in May 2012, with its total value at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 830,013 million dollars.
Other seasonally adjusted annual rates include residential at 261,330 million dollars, nonresidential at 299,103 million dollars, state and local at 242,570 million dollars and federal at 27,010 million dollars.
For more information or to see the overview, visit the Census Bureau’s Construction Spending web page.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety377 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013181 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views