U.S. Census Bureau releases value of construction overview
The United States Census Bureau has released an overview of the value of construction in May 2012, with its total value at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 830,013 million dollars.
Other seasonally adjusted annual rates include residential at 261,330 million dollars, nonresidential at 299,103 million dollars, state and local at 242,570 million dollars and federal at 27,010 million dollars.
For more information or to see the overview, visit the Census Bureau’s Construction Spending web page.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader517 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years465 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit113 Views