U.S. Census Bureau releases value of construction overview
The United States Census Bureau has released an overview of the value of construction in May 2012, with its total value at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 830,013 million dollars.
Other seasonally adjusted annual rates include residential at 261,330 million dollars, nonresidential at 299,103 million dollars, state and local at 242,570 million dollars and federal at 27,010 million dollars.
For more information or to see the overview, visit the Census Bureau’s Construction Spending web page.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year263 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views