U.S. Concrete begins mining at Red River Plant in Oklahoma
U.S. Concrete recently announced its subsidiary, Redi-Mix Concrete, LLC, has begun operations at its Red River Plant in Thackerville, Oklahoma.
The plant, a sand and gravel operation, allows the company to supply materials to its Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex concrete operations as well as its Rainbow and Chatfield plants.
The plant also provides the company with opportunities to supply portions of southern Oklahoma with sand and gravel, U.S. Concrete said.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities542 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company420 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry414 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule381 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry226 Views