U.S. Concrete begins mining at Red River Plant in Oklahoma
U.S. Concrete recently announced its subsidiary, Redi-Mix Concrete, LLC, has begun operations at its Red River Plant in Thackerville, Oklahoma.
The plant, a sand and gravel operation, allows the company to supply materials to its Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex concrete operations as well as its Rainbow and Chatfield plants.
The plant also provides the company with opportunities to supply portions of southern Oklahoma with sand and gravel, U.S. Concrete said.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry322 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views