U.S. Concrete begins mining at Red River Plant in Oklahoma
U.S. Concrete recently announced its subsidiary, Redi-Mix Concrete, LLC, has begun operations at its Red River Plant in Thackerville, Oklahoma.
The plant, a sand and gravel operation, allows the company to supply materials to its Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex concrete operations as well as its Rainbow and Chatfield plants.
The plant also provides the company with opportunities to supply portions of southern Oklahoma with sand and gravel, U.S. Concrete said.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views