U.S. Concrete begins mining at Red River Plant in Oklahoma
U.S. Concrete recently announced its subsidiary, Redi-Mix Concrete, LLC, has begun operations at its Red River Plant in Thackerville, Oklahoma.
The plant, a sand and gravel operation, allows the company to supply materials to its Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex concrete operations as well as its Rainbow and Chatfield plants.
The plant also provides the company with opportunities to supply portions of southern Oklahoma with sand and gravel, U.S. Concrete said.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry630 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction517 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way424 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter403 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views