U.S. Concrete begins mining at Red River Plant in Oklahoma
U.S. Concrete recently announced its subsidiary, Redi-Mix Concrete, LLC, has begun operations at its Red River Plant in Thackerville, Oklahoma.
The plant, a sand and gravel operation, allows the company to supply materials to its Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex concrete operations as well as its Rainbow and Chatfield plants.
The plant also provides the company with opportunities to supply portions of southern Oklahoma with sand and gravel, U.S. Concrete said.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility824 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company374 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views