U.S. Concrete shares resume trading
Shares for U.S. Concrete, Inc. resumed trading on Oct. 15, 2010, the company officially announced in Oct. 21.
The shares are quoted on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) under the symbol USCR.
“We are pleased to have our shares resume trading,” Michael W. Harlan, the Company’s president and CEO, said in a written statement. “Our shareholders now have improved liquidity since the completion of our restructuring in August.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views