U.S. construction growth will outpace GDP during next 10 years
Growth in China, India and the U.S. will account for more than one-half of the predicted $4.8 trillion growth in global construction to 2020.
A cyclical rebound as well as a growing population will drive growth in construction in the United States, while rising populations, rapid urbanization, and strong economic growth are key drivers for construction in emerging markets.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views