U.S. DOT gives $35 million TIGER grant for Minnesota transit
The overall project is $237.5 million, which includes renovation of the transit facility includes co-locating Amtrak, intercity bus carriers, local bus, light rail services, taxis and bicycle accommodations.
The U.S. DOT announced the selection of $1.5 billion worth of TIGER grants for 51 projects as part of the one-year anniversary of ARRA on Feb. 17.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting927 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem910 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve333 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime222 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013186 Views