U.S. to host 2016 World Tunnel Congress
The World Tunnel Congress and the 39th General Assembly of the International Tunneling and Underground Space Association (ITA) in Geneva, Switzerland, made the announcement at ITA’s Executive Council Meeting on June 5.
SME’s Underground Construction Association (UCA) incoming chair Bill Edgerton accepted the bid.
WTC 2016 will be held in conjunction with the North American Tunneling Conference (NAT).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views