U.S. to host 2016 World Tunnel Congress
The World Tunnel Congress and the 39th General Assembly of the International Tunneling and Underground Space Association (ITA) in Geneva, Switzerland, made the announcement at ITA’s Executive Council Meeting on June 5.
SME’s Underground Construction Association (UCA) incoming chair Bill Edgerton accepted the bid.
WTC 2016 will be held in conjunction with the North American Tunneling Conference (NAT).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views