U.S. to host 2016 World Tunnel Congress
The World Tunnel Congress and the 39th General Assembly of the International Tunneling and Underground Space Association (ITA) in Geneva, Switzerland, made the announcement at ITA’s Executive Council Meeting on June 5.
SME’s Underground Construction Association (UCA) incoming chair Bill Edgerton accepted the bid.
WTC 2016 will be held in conjunction with the North American Tunneling Conference (NAT).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1090 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry698 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets447 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views