U.S. to host 2016 World Tunnel Congress
The World Tunnel Congress and the 39th General Assembly of the International Tunneling and Underground Space Association (ITA) in Geneva, Switzerland, made the announcement at ITA’s Executive Council Meeting on June 5.
SME’s Underground Construction Association (UCA) incoming chair Bill Edgerton accepted the bid.
WTC 2016 will be held in conjunction with the North American Tunneling Conference (NAT).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 835 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life365 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays185 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts158 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning138 Views