U.S. to host 2016 World Tunnel Congress
The World Tunnel Congress and the 39th General Assembly of the International Tunneling and Underground Space Association (ITA) in Geneva, Switzerland, made the announcement at ITA’s Executive Council Meeting on June 5.
SME’s Underground Construction Association (UCA) incoming chair Bill Edgerton accepted the bid.
WTC 2016 will be held in conjunction with the North American Tunneling Conference (NAT).
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person498 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views