UltraMaxTM Hydraulic Fluid
UltraMax hydraulic fluid, endorsed by Eaton Corporation, is a world-class hydraulic fluid jointly developed by Valvoline and Eaton. It is comprised of a unique blend of balanced proprietary additives and premium mineral base oils designed to provide superior protection in today’s modern high-pressure, high-speed severe applications in both industrial stationary and mobile applications.
- Superior hydrolytic stability, along with outstanding protection from corrosion and rust, leads to longer equipment life and lower replacement costs.
- Provides excellent wear and oxidation protection without any compromise to overall performance.
- Outstanding thermal stability, as shown in double-length Cincinnati Machine thermal stability tests, keeps sludge and its by-products from forming on critical parts such as spool valves and pen filters.
- Broad operating range for a monograde hydraulic fluid, with excellent low- and high-temperature performance.
Contains a balanced elastomer-conditioning additive to prolong the life of hoses and seals.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned456 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views