UltraMaxTM Hydraulic Fluid
UltraMax hydraulic fluid, endorsed by Eaton Corporation, is a world-class hydraulic fluid jointly developed by Valvoline and Eaton. It is comprised of a unique blend of balanced proprietary additives and premium mineral base oils designed to provide superior protection in today’s modern high-pressure, high-speed severe applications in both industrial stationary and mobile applications.
- Superior hydrolytic stability, along with outstanding protection from corrosion and rust, leads to longer equipment life and lower replacement costs.
- Provides excellent wear and oxidation protection without any compromise to overall performance.
- Outstanding thermal stability, as shown in double-length Cincinnati Machine thermal stability tests, keeps sludge and its by-products from forming on critical parts such as spool valves and pen filters.
- Broad operating range for a monograde hydraulic fluid, with excellent low- and high-temperature performance.
Contains a balanced elastomer-conditioning additive to prolong the life of hoses and seals.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views