United Rentals cleared for RSC Holdings acquisition
United Rentals Inc. and RSC Holdings Inc. on Feb. 15 made public that United Rentals received a “no-action letter” from the Canadian Competition Bureau indicating that the Bureau does not intend to oppose completion of the previously announced acquisition of RSC Holdings by United Rentals.
The receipt of the “no-action letter” satisfies one of the conditions to the closing of the proposed transaction.
Completion of the proposed transaction remains subject to certain other closing conditions, including, among others, approvals of the stockholders of United Rentals and RSC Holdings.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs187 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader172 Views