United Rentals cleared for RSC Holdings acquisition
United Rentals Inc. and RSC Holdings Inc. on Feb. 15 made public that United Rentals received a “no-action letter” from the Canadian Competition Bureau indicating that the Bureau does not intend to oppose completion of the previously announced acquisition of RSC Holdings by United Rentals.
The receipt of the “no-action letter” satisfies one of the conditions to the closing of the proposed transaction.
Completion of the proposed transaction remains subject to certain other closing conditions, including, among others, approvals of the stockholders of United Rentals and RSC Holdings.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views