United Rentals expanding specialty branch network
United Rentals Inc. is expanding its specialty branch network with the opening of two locations in the northeastern United States and one in Texas.
The company’s new branch in Manchester, N.H., is part of United Rentals Trench Safety. New locations in Elmwood Park, N.J., and Corpus Christi, Texas, focus on temporary power and HVAC equipment for the construction and industrial markets. United Rentals Power & HVAC is a growing presence within the company’s scope of equipment rental expertise, according to United Rentals.
“We are continuing to invest in our position as the leading single-source provider of equipment rental solutions for construction, industrial and government applications,” Paul McDonnell, senior vice president – operations, trench safety, power and HVAC, said in a press release. “The needs of our customers often encompass trench safety, temporary power and climate control services, as well as general construction equipment.”
The United Rentals branch network integrates the company’s general equipment rentals and trench safety, power and HVAC businesses into the industry’s largest customer service footprint. For more information, see unitedrentals.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views