United Rentals expanding specialty branch network
United Rentals Inc. is expanding its specialty branch network with the opening of two locations in the northeastern United States and one in Texas.
The company’s new branch in Manchester, N.H., is part of United Rentals Trench Safety. New locations in Elmwood Park, N.J., and Corpus Christi, Texas, focus on temporary power and HVAC equipment for the construction and industrial markets. United Rentals Power & HVAC is a growing presence within the company’s scope of equipment rental expertise, according to United Rentals.
“We are continuing to invest in our position as the leading single-source provider of equipment rental solutions for construction, industrial and government applications,” Paul McDonnell, senior vice president – operations, trench safety, power and HVAC, said in a press release. “The needs of our customers often encompass trench safety, temporary power and climate control services, as well as general construction equipment.”
The United Rentals branch network integrates the company’s general equipment rentals and trench safety, power and HVAC businesses into the industry’s largest customer service footprint. For more information, see unitedrentals.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections446 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest385 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?349 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company347 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views