United Rentals expanding specialty branch network
United Rentals Inc. is expanding its specialty branch network with the opening of two locations in the northeastern United States and one in Texas.
The company’s new branch in Manchester, N.H., is part of United Rentals Trench Safety. New locations in Elmwood Park, N.J., and Corpus Christi, Texas, focus on temporary power and HVAC equipment for the construction and industrial markets. United Rentals Power & HVAC is a growing presence within the company’s scope of equipment rental expertise, according to United Rentals.
“We are continuing to invest in our position as the leading single-source provider of equipment rental solutions for construction, industrial and government applications,” Paul McDonnell, senior vice president – operations, trench safety, power and HVAC, said in a press release. “The needs of our customers often encompass trench safety, temporary power and climate control services, as well as general construction equipment.”
The United Rentals branch network integrates the company’s general equipment rentals and trench safety, power and HVAC businesses into the industry’s largest customer service footprint. For more information, see unitedrentals.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri581 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry240 Views