United Rentals: RSC fleet sharing in place
United Rentals says, two weeks past the close of its purchase of RSC, its field leadership is in place, and there is a cross-company visibility of fleet at the branch level, enabling easy sharing of equipment.
The company said that it will start branch consolidations in June. Click here for a copy of the slides presented during the webcast.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle412 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines147 Views