United Rentals: RSC fleet sharing in place
United Rentals says, two weeks past the close of its purchase of RSC, its field leadership is in place, and there is a cross-company visibility of fleet at the branch level, enabling easy sharing of equipment.
The company said that it will start branch consolidations in June. Click here for a copy of the slides presented during the webcast.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company471 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources394 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger340 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident260 Views