United Rentals: RSC fleet sharing in place
United Rentals says, two weeks past the close of its purchase of RSC, its field leadership is in place, and there is a cross-company visibility of fleet at the branch level, enabling easy sharing of equipment.
The company said that it will start branch consolidations in June. Click here for a copy of the slides presented during the webcast.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)195 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views