United Rentals: RSC fleet sharing in place
United Rentals says, two weeks past the close of its purchase of RSC, its field leadership is in place, and there is a cross-company visibility of fleet at the branch level, enabling easy sharing of equipment.
The company said that it will start branch consolidations in June. Click here for a copy of the slides presented during the webcast.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views