United Rentals: RSC fleet sharing in place
United Rentals says, two weeks past the close of its purchase of RSC, its field leadership is in place, and there is a cross-company visibility of fleet at the branch level, enabling easy sharing of equipment.
The company said that it will start branch consolidations in June. Click here for a copy of the slides presented during the webcast.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program585 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views