United Rentals to partner with National Hispanic Construction Association
United Rentals announced its new partnership as an official sponsor of the National Hispanic Construction Association (NHCA). United Rentals will support the NHCA in its mission to provide educational, professional, and technical resources to members of state and regional Hispanic contractor associations.
Dennis Walker, United Rentals national accounts manager, will represent the company on the NHCA’s corporate advisory board. “We are proud to extend our commitment to industry diversity and safety with our sponsorship of the NHCA’s agenda,” Walker said. “United Rentals has long recognized the important role of Hispanic-owned companies as one of the fastest-growing segments of the construction industry.”
As national sponsor, United Rentals will be a presenter at the First Annual NHCA Business Development Conference in Washington DC in September.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets517 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either271 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year196 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views