United Rentals to partner with National Hispanic Construction Association
United Rentals announced its new partnership as an official sponsor of the National Hispanic Construction Association (NHCA). United Rentals will support the NHCA in its mission to provide educational, professional, and technical resources to members of state and regional Hispanic contractor associations.
Dennis Walker, United Rentals national accounts manager, will represent the company on the NHCA’s corporate advisory board. “We are proud to extend our commitment to industry diversity and safety with our sponsorship of the NHCA’s agenda,” Walker said. “United Rentals has long recognized the important role of Hispanic-owned companies as one of the fastest-growing segments of the construction industry.”
As national sponsor, United Rentals will be a presenter at the First Annual NHCA Business Development Conference in Washington DC in September.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views