This Universal Dual Screening Plant with two 7’ x 20’ Triple Deck Screens was custom-built for a Midwest contractor. The primary focus of the design was “versatility” and rugged “durability”. This contractor is known to move their equipment several times each year. They needed a screening plant with a 5-pack conveyor arrangement between the screens, the ability to blend the collecting conveyors under the screens, and most of all a pre-screener that could be added in the field, when and if needed for fines separation. The pre-screener provides the ability to extract fines for improved product control.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned523 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies503 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views