This Universal Dual Screening Plant with two 7’ x 20’ Triple Deck Screens was custom-built for a Midwest contractor. The primary focus of the design was “versatility” and rugged “durability”. This contractor is known to move their equipment several times each year. They needed a screening plant with a 5-pack conveyor arrangement between the screens, the ability to blend the collecting conveyors under the screens, and most of all a pre-screener that could be added in the field, when and if needed for fines separation. The pre-screener provides the ability to extract fines for improved product control.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety384 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029272 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013185 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill143 Views