This Universal Dual Screening Plant with two 7’ x 20’ Triple Deck Screens was custom-built for a Midwest contractor. The primary focus of the design was “versatility” and rugged “durability”. This contractor is known to move their equipment several times each year. They needed a screening plant with a 5-pack conveyor arrangement between the screens, the ability to blend the collecting conveyors under the screens, and most of all a pre-screener that could be added in the field, when and if needed for fines separation. The pre-screener provides the ability to extract fines for improved product control.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs620 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity330 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views