This Universal Dual Screening Plant with two 7’ x 20’ Triple Deck Screens was custom-built for a Midwest contractor. The primary focus of the design was “versatility” and rugged “durability”. This contractor is known to move their equipment several times each year. They needed a screening plant with a 5-pack conveyor arrangement between the screens, the ability to blend the collecting conveyors under the screens, and most of all a pre-screener that could be added in the field, when and if needed for fines separation. The pre-screener provides the ability to extract fines for improved product control.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader178 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs167 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views