The USO mission is to provide morale, welfare and recreation-type services to uniformed military Personnel. The original intent of Congress-and enduring style of USO delivery-is to represent the American people by extending a “Touch of Home” to their military members. Thus, although some USO programs/services are similar to those provided by other agencies, the hallmark of the USO has been and will continue to be HOW–as much as WHAT–services are provided.
MORE FROM Favorite Causes
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan322 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views