Valley Rubber acquires Rockland International
Valley Rubber announced on March 11 the purchase of Minden, Nev.-based Rockland International of Minden, Nev., a provider of material delivery solutions for the mining, aggregate, quarry and cement industries.
“We are excited about the advanced level of engineering competence Rockland has to offer our customer base – this will be a true complement to our manufacturing capabilities,” Valley Rubber President Cronan Connell, said in a written statement.
In addition to expanding the engineering services of Valley Rubber, Rockland will continue to serve and develop its own client base.
“We are so energized and enthused to have become a part of Valley Rubber, a dynamic company. The character and convictions of their owners are of the highest caliber, and are an inspiration to us all.” said Brent Guddat, president of Rockland International, in a press release.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views