Valley Rubber acquires Rockland International
Valley Rubber announced on March 11 the purchase of Minden, Nev.-based Rockland International of Minden, Nev., a provider of material delivery solutions for the mining, aggregate, quarry and cement industries.
“We are excited about the advanced level of engineering competence Rockland has to offer our customer base – this will be a true complement to our manufacturing capabilities,” Valley Rubber President Cronan Connell, said in a written statement.
In addition to expanding the engineering services of Valley Rubber, Rockland will continue to serve and develop its own client base.
“We are so energized and enthused to have become a part of Valley Rubber, a dynamic company. The character and convictions of their owners are of the highest caliber, and are an inspiration to us all.” said Brent Guddat, president of Rockland International, in a press release.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views