Valley Rubber acquires Rockland International
Valley Rubber announced on March 11 the purchase of Minden, Nev.-based Rockland International of Minden, Nev., a provider of material delivery solutions for the mining, aggregate, quarry and cement industries.
“We are excited about the advanced level of engineering competence Rockland has to offer our customer base – this will be a true complement to our manufacturing capabilities,” Valley Rubber President Cronan Connell, said in a written statement.
In addition to expanding the engineering services of Valley Rubber, Rockland will continue to serve and develop its own client base.
“We are so energized and enthused to have become a part of Valley Rubber, a dynamic company. The character and convictions of their owners are of the highest caliber, and are an inspiration to us all.” said Brent Guddat, president of Rockland International, in a press release.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views