Valley Rubber acquires Rockland International
Valley Rubber announced on March 11 the purchase of Minden, Nev.-based Rockland International of Minden, Nev., a provider of material delivery solutions for the mining, aggregate, quarry and cement industries.
“We are excited about the advanced level of engineering competence Rockland has to offer our customer base – this will be a true complement to our manufacturing capabilities,” Valley Rubber President Cronan Connell, said in a written statement.
In addition to expanding the engineering services of Valley Rubber, Rockland will continue to serve and develop its own client base.
“We are so energized and enthused to have become a part of Valley Rubber, a dynamic company. The character and convictions of their owners are of the highest caliber, and are an inspiration to us all.” said Brent Guddat, president of Rockland International, in a press release.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1090 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry698 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets446 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views