Valley Rubber acquires Rockland International
Valley Rubber announced on March 11 the purchase of Minden, Nev.-based Rockland International of Minden, Nev., a provider of material delivery solutions for the mining, aggregate, quarry and cement industries.
“We are excited about the advanced level of engineering competence Rockland has to offer our customer base – this will be a true complement to our manufacturing capabilities,” Valley Rubber President Cronan Connell, said in a written statement.
In addition to expanding the engineering services of Valley Rubber, Rockland will continue to serve and develop its own client base.
“We are so energized and enthused to have become a part of Valley Rubber, a dynamic company. The character and convictions of their owners are of the highest caliber, and are an inspiration to us all.” said Brent Guddat, president of Rockland International, in a press release.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers206 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs159 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views
- AggMan of the Year 201388 Views