Vanair appoints director of quality
Vanair has appointed Jon Rice to the position of director of quality. His experience and education in management, quality management, supplier development, ISO, and lean manufacturing helped him gain this position.
Rice’s education includes a an MBA from American Intercontinental University in Hoffmann Estates, Illinois; an MFA from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana; a BS degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan; and a Certificate in Total Quality Management from the University of Phoenix.
Rice is a certified ISO lead auditor and has completed the Management Development Program through the American Management Association.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views