Vanair appoints director of quality
Vanair has appointed Jon Rice to the position of director of quality. His experience and education in management, quality management, supplier development, ISO, and lean manufacturing helped him gain this position.
Rice’s education includes a an MBA from American Intercontinental University in Hoffmann Estates, Illinois; an MFA from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana; a BS degree from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan; and a Certificate in Total Quality Management from the University of Phoenix.
Rice is a certified ISO lead auditor and has completed the Management Development Program through the American Management Association.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks358 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views