Vanair opens new facility in Michigan City
Michigan City, IN- To meet the demands of their continued growth, Vanair has recently completed moving to a new 60,000 square feet manufacturing facility in Michigan City. The relocation allows their 70 employeed to better serve customers nationwide and internationally. Vanair manufactures a full line of abovedeck, underdeck, and underhood vehicle-mounted air compressors. Their products are utilized in a wide range of industries, including gas, electric and telecommunication utilities, municipalities, general and underground construction, pipeline and sewers, irrigation, and the U.S. Armed Forces.
Founded in 1972, Vanair grew from small subsidiary of Sullair Corporation to a privately owned and operated company that is the world”s largest manufacturer of vehicle air compressors, generators and multi-drive systems. As the pioneer of Power Take-Off (PTO) technology, they continue to be industry leaders in innovative products that increase performance and efficiency. This commitment to improvement has lead to Vanair carrying one of the most extensive product lines in the industry to meet a wide range of applications. While their in-house engineering staff is always engaged in new product development, they are capable of customizing solutions to meet a customers” specific challenges.
For more information on Vanair and its products, visit www.vanair.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views