Vanair opens new facility in Michigan City
Michigan City, IN- To meet the demands of their continued growth, Vanair has recently completed moving to a new 60,000 square feet manufacturing facility in Michigan City. The relocation allows their 70 employeed to better serve customers nationwide and internationally. Vanair manufactures a full line of abovedeck, underdeck, and underhood vehicle-mounted air compressors. Their products are utilized in a wide range of industries, including gas, electric and telecommunication utilities, municipalities, general and underground construction, pipeline and sewers, irrigation, and the U.S. Armed Forces.
Founded in 1972, Vanair grew from small subsidiary of Sullair Corporation to a privately owned and operated company that is the world”s largest manufacturer of vehicle air compressors, generators and multi-drive systems. As the pioneer of Power Take-Off (PTO) technology, they continue to be industry leaders in innovative products that increase performance and efficiency. This commitment to improvement has lead to Vanair carrying one of the most extensive product lines in the industry to meet a wide range of applications. While their in-house engineering staff is always engaged in new product development, they are capable of customizing solutions to meet a customers” specific challenges.
For more information on Vanair and its products, visit www.vanair.com.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs701 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries264 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views