Vermeer launches global, multilingual Website
Vermeer Corp. has launched a new multilingual and multimedia Website designed to provide easy access to product and market-specific industry information.
“Web site content is available in six languages, allowing more customers around the globe to interact with Vermeer,” says Glenda Vander Wilt, director of marketing for Vermeer Corp., in a press statement. “The site is designed for quick and easy navigation to the products, resources and market information customers need.”
The redesigned Vermeer.com site provides detailed information on the current line of Vermeer products, including 360-degree walkarounds of select models that allow customers to get familiar with the product features and benefits. Customers will also be able to compare features, benefits and specifications for all Vermeer models to determine the equipment that is the best fit for their specific needs.
Vermeer has also redesigned the site to serve as an industry resource, providing information on market trends, equipment maintenance and operational tips, as well as customer case studies. Visitors to the site will also have the opportunity to download popular software applications developed by Vermeer.
Video demonstrating Vermeer products working in the field are prominent throughout the site, helping to provide customers with a better idea of how these products can fit into their operation.
Finding a local dealer — regardless of the customer’s country of origin — is easy using the dealer locator tool.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines387 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger313 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views