Vermeer Midwest relocates Illinois facility
Vermeer Midwest recently opened a new facility in Goodfield, Illinois. It will replace the branch’s original facility, located in Eureka, Illinois, which has been open for more than 35 years.
The new, 29,000-square-foot facility near Interstate 74 is almost twice the size of the Eureka facility. In order to improve the facility, Vermeer Midwest increased its shop size, parts storage area and office. A geothermal system heats and cools the new facility.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years581 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013121 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit113 Views