Vermeer Midwest relocates Illinois facility
Vermeer Midwest recently opened a new facility in Goodfield, Illinois. It will replace the branch’s original facility, located in Eureka, Illinois, which has been open for more than 35 years.
The new, 29,000-square-foot facility near Interstate 74 is almost twice the size of the Eureka facility. In order to improve the facility, Vermeer Midwest increased its shop size, parts storage area and office. A geothermal system heats and cools the new facility.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views