Vermeer Midwest relocates Illinois facility
Vermeer Midwest recently opened a new facility in Goodfield, Illinois. It will replace the branch’s original facility, located in Eureka, Illinois, which has been open for more than 35 years.
The new, 29,000-square-foot facility near Interstate 74 is almost twice the size of the Eureka facility. In order to improve the facility, Vermeer Midwest increased its shop size, parts storage area and office. A geothermal system heats and cools the new facility.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability552 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D282 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 260 Views
- Summit Materials announces three acquisitions203 Views