Vermeer realigns staff for ‘global growth’
Vermeer Corp. has realigned its staff “to best support the company’s global growth initiatives,” the company says.
“We are excited about the realignment and how it will help Vermeer better serve our customers,” said Mary Andringa, president and chief executive officer for Vermeer Corporation. “Every segment within Vermeer is thinking globally and focusing on the four geographic regions where Vermeer has already invested in growth potential, including Europe, the Middle East and Africa; Latin America and Asia, as well as continued expansion in North America.”
Vermeer has named three senior directors to the office of vice president based on their experience and leadership. All three will continue to support global industrial product efforts.
They are the following:
- Mike Byram, vice president of environmental solutions.
- Steve Heap, vice president of Vermeer Latin America (VLA) and Vermeer Europe, Middle East and Africa (VEMEA).
- Dave Wisniewski, vice president of underground solutions.
In addition, Jason Andringa will assume the role of vice president of distribution and global accounts. He has been successfully serving as managing director of Vermeer Europe, Middle East and Africa (VEMEA) in the Netherlands. Frank Beerthuis will take over Jason’s managing director role at VEMEA.
Other realignment changes include the following:
- Global aftermarket & marketing will be led by Vice President Mark Core.
- Global forage, procurement, logistics and IT will be led by Vice President David Corbin.
- Global industrial solutions will be led by Vice President Doug Hundt.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February303 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views