Vermeer realigns staff for ‘global growth’
Vermeer Corp. has realigned its staff “to best support the company’s global growth initiatives,” the company says.
“We are excited about the realignment and how it will help Vermeer better serve our customers,” said Mary Andringa, president and chief executive officer for Vermeer Corporation. “Every segment within Vermeer is thinking globally and focusing on the four geographic regions where Vermeer has already invested in growth potential, including Europe, the Middle East and Africa; Latin America and Asia, as well as continued expansion in North America.”
Vermeer has named three senior directors to the office of vice president based on their experience and leadership. All three will continue to support global industrial product efforts.
They are the following:
- Mike Byram, vice president of environmental solutions.
- Steve Heap, vice president of Vermeer Latin America (VLA) and Vermeer Europe, Middle East and Africa (VEMEA).
- Dave Wisniewski, vice president of underground solutions.
In addition, Jason Andringa will assume the role of vice president of distribution and global accounts. He has been successfully serving as managing director of Vermeer Europe, Middle East and Africa (VEMEA) in the Netherlands. Frank Beerthuis will take over Jason’s managing director role at VEMEA.
Other realignment changes include the following:
- Global aftermarket & marketing will be led by Vice President Mark Core.
- Global forage, procurement, logistics and IT will be led by Vice President David Corbin.
- Global industrial solutions will be led by Vice President Doug Hundt.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities542 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company419 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry414 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule381 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA223 Views