Video and pic report from Rally for the Roads in D.C.
Better Roads (sister magazine to Aggregates Manager) Editor-in-Chief John Latta attended the May 25 “Rally for the Roads” on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.[kaltura-widget wid="bkiyrbiqe8" width="400" height="365" addpermission="" editpermission="" /]
He has sent back raw footage from the event as well as photos. Check out the videos and pics below to get a first-hand account.
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) and its allied trade associations will sponsor a “Rally for Roads” on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on May 25 at 11 a.m. EDT, to bring attention to the critical need for Congress to develop and pass a well-funded, multi-year highway reauthorization bill.
The Rally was held in conjunction with the Transportation Construction Coalition Fly-In (TCC Fly-In) on May 24 and 25 bringing together industry allies to meet with members of the 112th Congress in pressing the importance of transportation infrastructure investment.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill782 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views