Video and pic report from Rally for the Roads in D.C.
Better Roads (sister magazine to Aggregates Manager) Editor-in-Chief John Latta attended the May 25 “Rally for the Roads” on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.[kaltura-widget wid=”bkiyrbiqe8″ width=”400″ height=”365″ addpermission=”” editpermission=”” /]
He has sent back raw footage from the event as well as photos. Check out the videos and pics below to get a first-hand account.
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) and its allied trade associations will sponsor a “Rally for Roads” on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., on May 25 at 11 a.m. EDT, to bring attention to the critical need for Congress to develop and pass a well-funded, multi-year highway reauthorization bill.
The Rally was held in conjunction with the Transportation Construction Coalition Fly-In (TCC Fly-In) on May 24 and 25 bringing together industry allies to meet with members of the 112th Congress in pressing the importance of transportation infrastructure investment.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training321 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views