VIDEO: Hamster steers dump truck along Los Tres Cunados quarry
A hamster drove a Volvo FMX dump truck up the side of a quarry for a demonstration video from the company, our sister site, Equipment World, reports.
In a demonstration of the truck’s steering capabilities, Volvo attached a hamster wheel to the FMX’s steering wheel. With the help of a precision driver, a carrot and Volvo Dynamic Steering technology, Charlie the hamster steered the truck up the side of the Los Tres Cunados quarry in Spain.
Check out the video below to see Charlie in action.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1602 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views