VIDEO: Hamster steers dump truck along Los Tres Cunados quarry
A hamster drove a Volvo FMX dump truck up the side of a quarry for a demonstration video from the company, our sister site, Equipment World, reports.
In a demonstration of the truck’s steering capabilities, Volvo attached a hamster wheel to the FMX’s steering wheel. With the help of a precision driver, a carrot and Volvo Dynamic Steering technology, Charlie the hamster steered the truck up the side of the Los Tres Cunados quarry in Spain.
Check out the video below to see Charlie in action.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person531 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views