VIDEO: Hamster steers dump truck along Los Tres Cunados quarry
A hamster drove a Volvo FMX dump truck up the side of a quarry for a demonstration video from the company, our sister site, Equipment World, reports.
In a demonstration of the truck’s steering capabilities, Volvo attached a hamster wheel to the FMX’s steering wheel. With the help of a precision driver, a carrot and Volvo Dynamic Steering technology, Charlie the hamster steered the truck up the side of the Los Tres Cunados quarry in Spain.
Check out the video below to see Charlie in action.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views