VIDEO: Hamster steers dump truck along Los Tres Cunados quarry
A hamster drove a Volvo FMX dump truck up the side of a quarry for a demonstration video from the company, our sister site, Equipment World, reports.
In a demonstration of the truck’s steering capabilities, Volvo attached a hamster wheel to the FMX’s steering wheel. With the help of a precision driver, a carrot and Volvo Dynamic Steering technology, Charlie the hamster steered the truck up the side of the Los Tres Cunados quarry in Spain.
Check out the video below to see Charlie in action.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement325 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta279 Views