VIDEO: Hamster steers dump truck along Los Tres Cunados quarry
A hamster drove a Volvo FMX dump truck up the side of a quarry for a demonstration video from the company, our sister site, Equipment World, reports.
In a demonstration of the truck’s steering capabilities, Volvo attached a hamster wheel to the FMX’s steering wheel. With the help of a precision driver, a carrot and Volvo Dynamic Steering technology, Charlie the hamster steered the truck up the side of the Los Tres Cunados quarry in Spain.
Check out the video below to see Charlie in action.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned514 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies502 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India281 Views