VIDEO: How to haul a bulldozer with a mining truck and make an awful noise in the process
We’ve seen plenty of backhoes hop up into the beds of dump trucks before. But this is entirely different. In the video below, we see a mining truck hauling a large bulldozer onto a jobsite. And then, with a cringeworthy screech, just dump it out to the ground like it’s no big deal at all. And as interesting as this video is, we’d love to see the process of getting that dozer into the truck in the first place. How do you think they did it? Watch the video below.
This post was written by Wayne Grayson, Online Managing Editor of Equipment World.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views