VIDEO: How to haul a bulldozer with a mining truck and make an awful noise in the process
We’ve seen plenty of backhoes hop up into the beds of dump trucks before. But this is entirely different. In the video below, we see a mining truck hauling a large bulldozer onto a jobsite. And then, with a cringeworthy screech, just dump it out to the ground like it’s no big deal at all. And as interesting as this video is, we’d love to see the process of getting that dozer into the truck in the first place. How do you think they did it? Watch the video below.
This post was written by Wayne Grayson, Online Managing Editor of Equipment World.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person520 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views