VIDEO: How to haul a bulldozer with a mining truck and make an awful noise in the process
We’ve seen plenty of backhoes hop up into the beds of dump trucks before. But this is entirely different. In the video below, we see a mining truck hauling a large bulldozer onto a jobsite. And then, with a cringeworthy screech, just dump it out to the ground like it’s no big deal at all. And as interesting as this video is, we’d love to see the process of getting that dozer into the truck in the first place. How do you think they did it? Watch the video below.
This post was written by Wayne Grayson, Online Managing Editor of Equipment World.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views