VIDEO: Missouri S&T Experimental Mine gets spooky for Halloween
Missouri S&T announced Tuesday that the school will offer tour of the 2013 Haunted Mine October 18, 19, 25, 26 and 31.
The university has used the mine as a fundraising opportunity every Halloween for the past 16 years, allowing students to volunteer to work to earn money for the organization of their choice.
Students can have funds donated to organizations such as the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME); Women in Mining (WIM); the International Society for Explosives Engineers (ISEE); the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA); and S&T’s mine rescue and mucking teams.
Check out the video above to learn more about Missouri S&T’s Haunted Mine.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company383 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views