VIDEO: Missouri S&T Experimental Mine gets spooky for Halloween
Missouri S&T announced Tuesday that the school will offer tour of the 2013 Haunted Mine October 18, 19, 25, 26 and 31.
The university has used the mine as a fundraising opportunity every Halloween for the past 16 years, allowing students to volunteer to work to earn money for the organization of their choice.
Students can have funds donated to organizations such as the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME); Women in Mining (WIM); the International Society for Explosives Engineers (ISEE); the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA); and S&T’s mine rescue and mucking teams.
Check out the video above to learn more about Missouri S&T’s Haunted Mine.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction458 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company318 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way270 Views
- Quarry wall collapsed during flooding in New Jersey232 Views