VIDEO: Missouri S&T Experimental Mine gets spooky for Halloween
Missouri S&T announced Tuesday that the school will offer tour of the 2013 Haunted Mine October 18, 19, 25, 26 and 31.
The university has used the mine as a fundraising opportunity every Halloween for the past 16 years, allowing students to volunteer to work to earn money for the organization of their choice.
Students can have funds donated to organizations such as the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME); Women in Mining (WIM); the International Society for Explosives Engineers (ISEE); the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA); and S&T’s mine rescue and mucking teams.
Check out the video above to learn more about Missouri S&T’s Haunted Mine.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1161 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection605 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania449 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up433 Views