VIDEO: Missouri S&T Experimental Mine gets spooky for Halloween
Missouri S&T announced Tuesday that the school will offer tour of the 2013 Haunted Mine October 18, 19, 25, 26 and 31.
The university has used the mine as a fundraising opportunity every Halloween for the past 16 years, allowing students to volunteer to work to earn money for the organization of their choice.
Students can have funds donated to organizations such as the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME); Women in Mining (WIM); the International Society for Explosives Engineers (ISEE); the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA); and S&T’s mine rescue and mucking teams.
Check out the video above to learn more about Missouri S&T’s Haunted Mine.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1009 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views