VIDEO: Missouri S&T Experimental Mine gets spooky for Halloween
Missouri S&T announced Tuesday that the school will offer tour of the 2013 Haunted Mine October 18, 19, 25, 26 and 31.
The university has used the mine as a fundraising opportunity every Halloween for the past 16 years, allowing students to volunteer to work to earn money for the organization of their choice.
Students can have funds donated to organizations such as the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME); Women in Mining (WIM); the International Society for Explosives Engineers (ISEE); the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA); and S&T’s mine rescue and mucking teams.
Check out the video above to learn more about Missouri S&T’s Haunted Mine.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability680 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill552 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]533 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views