VIDEO: Missouri S&T Experimental Mine gets spooky for Halloween
Missouri S&T announced Tuesday that the school will offer tour of the 2013 Haunted Mine October 18, 19, 25, 26 and 31.
The university has used the mine as a fundraising opportunity every Halloween for the past 16 years, allowing students to volunteer to work to earn money for the organization of their choice.
Students can have funds donated to organizations such as the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME); Women in Mining (WIM); the International Society for Explosives Engineers (ISEE); the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA); and S&T’s mine rescue and mucking teams.
Check out the video above to learn more about Missouri S&T’s Haunted Mine.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies431 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views