View Caterpillar equipment on mobile phone
Caterpillar is making it easier and quicker for customers to access Cat product information from their mobile phones. New mobile Web sites and applications put rental equipment details, used equipment inventory, and new machine specifications at the fingertips of anyone who wants the information.
Customers with Internet-enabled mobile phones can visit cat.com to be redirected to a mobile version of cat.com, or they can go directly to the mobile version at m.cat.com. From there, they can find their nearest Cat dealer, or they can visit the mobile version of the Cat Rental Store. For a view of used equipment inventory, they can use a new iPhone application to access catused.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views