Virginia aggregate producers win statewide awards
VTCA, in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy – Division of Mineral Mining, presented statewide awards.
Safety awards were given to Luck Stone, Aggregate Industries and Luck Sand & Gravel.
Luck Stone also took home the overall winner and best quarry reclamation award. Honorable mention went to Boxley Materials and Martin Marietta.
The best non-quarry reclamation award went to Aggregate Industries.
The community excellence award went to the Frazier Quarry.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person953 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views