Virginia aggregate producers win statewide awards
VTCA, in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy – Division of Mineral Mining, presented statewide awards.
Safety awards were given to Luck Stone, Aggregate Industries and Luck Sand & Gravel.
Luck Stone also took home the overall winner and best quarry reclamation award. Honorable mention went to Boxley Materials and Martin Marietta.
The best non-quarry reclamation award went to Aggregate Industries.
The community excellence award went to the Frazier Quarry.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views