Virginia aggregate producers win statewide awards
VTCA, in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy – Division of Mineral Mining, presented statewide awards.
Safety awards were given to Luck Stone, Aggregate Industries and Luck Sand & Gravel.
Luck Stone also took home the overall winner and best quarry reclamation award. Honorable mention went to Boxley Materials and Martin Marietta.
The best non-quarry reclamation award went to Aggregate Industries.
The community excellence award went to the Frazier Quarry.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1650 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world269 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention194 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views