Virginia aggregate producers win statewide awards
VTCA, in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy – Division of Mineral Mining, presented statewide awards.
Safety awards were given to Luck Stone, Aggregate Industries and Luck Sand & Gravel.
Luck Stone also took home the overall winner and best quarry reclamation award. Honorable mention went to Boxley Materials and Martin Marietta.
The best non-quarry reclamation award went to Aggregate Industries.
The community excellence award went to the Frazier Quarry.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views