Virginia aggregate producers win statewide awards
VTCA, in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy – Division of Mineral Mining, presented statewide awards.
Safety awards were given to Luck Stone, Aggregate Industries and Luck Sand & Gravel.
Luck Stone also took home the overall winner and best quarry reclamation award. Honorable mention went to Boxley Materials and Martin Marietta.
The best non-quarry reclamation award went to Aggregate Industries.
The community excellence award went to the Frazier Quarry.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry140 Views