Visit AEM’s booth at AGG1 for savings on safety material
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is offering a special discount for visitors who stop by the AEM booth during the World of Asphalt and AGG1. The booth is located at the entrance to the exhibit hall, and will be offering 25-percent-off coupons for online purchases of association safety materials at the AEM store, http://shop.aem.org.
AEM safety materials cover more than 40 types of equipment used in agricultural, construction, forestry, mining, and utility applications. Select materials are also available in Spanish, Chinese, Russian, French, and French Canadian. They provide job-proven and time-tested suggestions that promote safety-conscious attitudes and performance to prevent accidents, improve productivity, and minimize equipment downtime.
While at the booth, visitors can sign up for the association’s ‘I Make America‘ campaign, a national grassroots campaign that sends the message to Congress that we need pro-manufacturing policies that create and maintain American jobs; that all will benefit, not just manufacturing workers but also the businesses that rely on them and the communities they support.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned523 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies503 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India282 Views