Visit AEM’s booth at AGG1 for savings on safety material
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is offering a special discount for visitors who stop by the AEM booth during the World of Asphalt and AGG1. The booth is located at the entrance to the exhibit hall, and will be offering 25-percent-off coupons for online purchases of association safety materials at the AEM store, http://shop.aem.org.
AEM safety materials cover more than 40 types of equipment used in agricultural, construction, forestry, mining, and utility applications. Select materials are also available in Spanish, Chinese, Russian, French, and French Canadian. They provide job-proven and time-tested suggestions that promote safety-conscious attitudes and performance to prevent accidents, improve productivity, and minimize equipment downtime.
While at the booth, visitors can sign up for the association’s ‘I Make America‘ campaign, a national grassroots campaign that sends the message to Congress that we need pro-manufacturing policies that create and maintain American jobs; that all will benefit, not just manufacturing workers but also the businesses that rely on them and the communities they support.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission158 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views