Volvo artic haulers to include Phillipi-Hagenbuch products, technology
Volvo Construction Equipment’s articulated haulers will soon feature Phillipi-Hagenbuch, Inc. (PHIL) products and technology.
PHIL announced Tuesday that the company has entered into an international supply agreement with Volvo. With this agreement, Volvo will offer, with its artic haulers, PHIL products and technology such as proprietary ejector bodies, water tanks, J-Hook systems and sticky material carryback solutions.
The agreement spans the entire Volvo CE artic hauler line, including the A25F, A30F, A35F and A40F standard and full suspension (FS) versions.
For more details, visit philsystems.com/volvo.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets553 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views