Volvo artic haulers to include Phillipi-Hagenbuch products, technology
Volvo Construction Equipment’s articulated haulers will soon feature Phillipi-Hagenbuch, Inc. (PHIL) products and technology.
PHIL announced Tuesday that the company has entered into an international supply agreement with Volvo. With this agreement, Volvo will offer, with its artic haulers, PHIL products and technology such as proprietary ejector bodies, water tanks, J-Hook systems and sticky material carryback solutions.
The agreement spans the entire Volvo CE artic hauler line, including the A25F, A30F, A35F and A40F standard and full suspension (FS) versions.
For more details, visit philsystems.com/volvo.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher486 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks383 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident327 Views
- Cement shortage in Michigan may delay construction242 Views