Volvo artic haulers to include Phillipi-Hagenbuch products, technology
Volvo Construction Equipment’s articulated haulers will soon feature Phillipi-Hagenbuch, Inc. (PHIL) products and technology.
PHIL announced Tuesday that the company has entered into an international supply agreement with Volvo. With this agreement, Volvo will offer, with its artic haulers, PHIL products and technology such as proprietary ejector bodies, water tanks, J-Hook systems and sticky material carryback solutions.
The agreement spans the entire Volvo CE artic hauler line, including the A25F, A30F, A35F and A40F standard and full suspension (FS) versions.
For more details, visit philsystems.com/volvo.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs704 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries268 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views