Volvo artic haulers to include Phillipi-Hagenbuch products, technology
Volvo Construction Equipment’s articulated haulers will soon feature Phillipi-Hagenbuch, Inc. (PHIL) products and technology.
PHIL announced Tuesday that the company has entered into an international supply agreement with Volvo. With this agreement, Volvo will offer, with its artic haulers, PHIL products and technology such as proprietary ejector bodies, water tanks, J-Hook systems and sticky material carryback solutions.
The agreement spans the entire Volvo CE artic hauler line, including the A25F, A30F, A35F and A40F standard and full suspension (FS) versions.
For more details, visit philsystems.com/volvo.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views