Volvo artic haulers to include Phillipi-Hagenbuch products, technology
Volvo Construction Equipment’s articulated haulers will soon feature Phillipi-Hagenbuch, Inc. (PHIL) products and technology.
PHIL announced Tuesday that the company has entered into an international supply agreement with Volvo. With this agreement, Volvo will offer, with its artic haulers, PHIL products and technology such as proprietary ejector bodies, water tanks, J-Hook systems and sticky material carryback solutions.
The agreement spans the entire Volvo CE artic hauler line, including the A25F, A30F, A35F and A40F standard and full suspension (FS) versions.
For more details, visit philsystems.com/volvo.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger321 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views