Volvo CE selects Martin Weissburg as next president
Volvo Construction Equipment has announced its next president will be Martin Weissburg, current president of Volvo Financial Services (VFS), according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
Weissburg replaces current Volvo CE president Pat Olney, who announced in October that he will leave the company at the end of the year.
Weissburg said he has worked closely with Volvo CE during his time as president of VFS. He has served as president of VFS since 2010, and for five years before that, he served as president of VFS Americas.
Weissburg graduated with an MBA from George Washington University. His previous work experience includes his time as a marketing management trainee with Caterpillar, as well as his time as president at Great Dane Financial and the Woodard manufacturing company.
VFS is searching for a replacement for Weissburg.
For more details, read the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry633 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address224 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views