Volvo CE selects Martin Weissburg as next president
Volvo Construction Equipment has announced its next president will be Martin Weissburg, current president of Volvo Financial Services (VFS), according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
Weissburg replaces current Volvo CE president Pat Olney, who announced in October that he will leave the company at the end of the year.
Weissburg said he has worked closely with Volvo CE during his time as president of VFS. He has served as president of VFS since 2010, and for five years before that, he served as president of VFS Americas.
Weissburg graduated with an MBA from George Washington University. His previous work experience includes his time as a marketing management trainee with Caterpillar, as well as his time as president at Great Dane Financial and the Woodard manufacturing company.
VFS is searching for a replacement for Weissburg.
For more details, read the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale663 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views