Volvo CE selects Martin Weissburg as next president
Volvo Construction Equipment has announced its next president will be Martin Weissburg, current president of Volvo Financial Services (VFS), according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
Weissburg replaces current Volvo CE president Pat Olney, who announced in October that he will leave the company at the end of the year.
Weissburg said he has worked closely with Volvo CE during his time as president of VFS. He has served as president of VFS since 2010, and for five years before that, he served as president of VFS Americas.
Weissburg graduated with an MBA from George Washington University. His previous work experience includes his time as a marketing management trainee with Caterpillar, as well as his time as president at Great Dane Financial and the Woodard manufacturing company.
VFS is searching for a replacement for Weissburg.
For more details, read the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February352 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views