Volvo CE selects Martin Weissburg as next president
Volvo Construction Equipment has announced its next president will be Martin Weissburg, current president of Volvo Financial Services (VFS), according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
Weissburg replaces current Volvo CE president Pat Olney, who announced in October that he will leave the company at the end of the year.
Weissburg said he has worked closely with Volvo CE during his time as president of VFS. He has served as president of VFS since 2010, and for five years before that, he served as president of VFS Americas.
Weissburg graduated with an MBA from George Washington University. His previous work experience includes his time as a marketing management trainee with Caterpillar, as well as his time as president at Great Dane Financial and the Woodard manufacturing company.
VFS is searching for a replacement for Weissburg.
For more details, read the full story at EquipmentWorld.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger342 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views