Volvo D-Series excavators are designed for efficiency
An advanced automatic climate control and defrosting system features 14 vents to allow operators to work comfortably. The machine joystick control and operator seat move independently — with the seat having nine adjustment options.
Support you can rely on
Each of these mid-sized Volvo excavators feature easy maintenance points. Accessed via wide-opening compartment doors, grouped ground-level filters and greasing points are simple to check.
Maintenance checks can now be done more quickly, further improving uptime. A service mode is incorporated into the I-ECU color monitor to allow diagnostic checks to be conducted. Four separate service intervals — engine oil / filter, fuel filter / water separator, hydraulic oil and hydraulic oil filter are all displayed on the monitor. The quick anti-spill drain allows lubricant to be easily drained in an environmentally friendly way without using tools.
The EC140D, EC160D and EC220D come fitted with Volvo CareTrack as standard. The Volvo telematics system can be accessed remotely to provide important information about the machine operation, such as fuel consumption and service reminders to allow for improved planning and operation. A comprehensive range of service plans are also available from the dedicated Volvo dealer network — ranging from routine wear inspections to full service agreements and operator eco training.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve510 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry247 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting185 Views