Volvo Financial Services names new VP of U.S. retail operations
Volvo Financial Services, the finance arm of the equipment manufacturer The Volvo Group, has named Nicholas Rocco as vice president of retail operations for the United States division, effective Aug. 8.
In this senior management role, Rocco will have responsibility for both the truck and construction retail operations in the United States, including credit and collections functions.
Rocco was formerly president of Brea, Calif.-based Edson Financial, Inc. He has more than 25 years of experience in the transportation and construction industries. Prior to Edson, Rocco held a variety of positions with Orix Financial Services including credit manager, branch manager, and division manager.
“His broad financial services background has prepared him well for this opportunity with Volvo Financial Services,” said Tom Guse, president of the U.S. division of Volvo Financial Services. Rocco will relocate to Greensboro, NC., and will become a member of the senior management team reporting directly to Guse.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety398 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency132 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views