Volvo Financial Services names new VP of U.S. retail operations
Volvo Financial Services, the finance arm of the equipment manufacturer The Volvo Group, has named Nicholas Rocco as vice president of retail operations for the United States division, effective Aug. 8.
In this senior management role, Rocco will have responsibility for both the truck and construction retail operations in the United States, including credit and collections functions.
Rocco was formerly president of Brea, Calif.-based Edson Financial, Inc. He has more than 25 years of experience in the transportation and construction industries. Prior to Edson, Rocco held a variety of positions with Orix Financial Services including credit manager, branch manager, and division manager.
“His broad financial services background has prepared him well for this opportunity with Volvo Financial Services,” said Tom Guse, president of the U.S. division of Volvo Financial Services. Rocco will relocate to Greensboro, NC., and will become a member of the senior management team reporting directly to Guse.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities404 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views