Volvo Financial Services names new VP of U.S. retail operations
Volvo Financial Services, the finance arm of the equipment manufacturer The Volvo Group, has named Nicholas Rocco as vice president of retail operations for the United States division, effective Aug. 8.
In this senior management role, Rocco will have responsibility for both the truck and construction retail operations in the United States, including credit and collections functions.
Rocco was formerly president of Brea, Calif.-based Edson Financial, Inc. He has more than 25 years of experience in the transportation and construction industries. Prior to Edson, Rocco held a variety of positions with Orix Financial Services including credit manager, branch manager, and division manager.
“His broad financial services background has prepared him well for this opportunity with Volvo Financial Services,” said Tom Guse, president of the U.S. division of Volvo Financial Services. Rocco will relocate to Greensboro, NC., and will become a member of the senior management team reporting directly to Guse.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views